about this site

Compound Bows Reviews by Denver
Click to Get the Nitty Gritty on Compound Bows

Monday, January 4, 2010

Disclaimer

All recommendations on this website are based on my own research and findings. There are no commercial agreements and or endorsements in place for me to offer products from one merchant over another. There is no obligation on your part to purchase or use any product or service that I've recommended.

However, some of the companies listed on this website, of which product and or services I recommend, offer affiliate commissions for referrals. This simply means that I will receive a small commission on any business that is referred through my link to these companies.

Again, you are under no obligation to go with the products or services that I’ve recommended on this website. But I would appreciate it very much, I hope I have provided you with good information and saved you time in the process.